Friday, December 10, 2010

Hobby Anyone?

I have been thinking lately, that I need a hobby to take on while the Hubs is gone. I love running but seriously how many hours in a day can I run ? I have been reading blogs, talking with friends and brain storming on what I can do. In high school I began to scrapbook but left that in the dust after my senior year. I am a fanatic about taking pictures of absolutely everything. My camera is always in my Louie, and I am always annoying people to smile and take a picture. In the last couple of months I have had an overflow of pictures......so I figured why not start scrap booking again. Scrap booking is very time consuming and I have a lot of time on my hands. Its a great way to display the pictures that no one including myself sees. Not only can I enjoy doing it but the Hubs can enjoy it when he gets home. The only thing keeping me from doing this awesome craft is the cost. I browsed the scrapbook aisle today in Michael's and boy all the cute stuff was very pricey ! The one rule Kyle gave me before he left was not to spend all of his money. : ) Tomorrow I am on an adventure to find any and all on sale scrap booking materials I can find. I will keep you posted on the cute scrap booking stuff I find. Happy Friday Evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment